Thank you for your interest in the Meredith Area Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber is a vital part of the Meredith Area supporting local business since 1956. The Board of Directors and staff take pride in providing local business with a solid platform to build upon public trust and promote membership alliances. We believe that a healthy vibrant, business community is the cornerstone for an enhanced quality of life for local business, property owners and tourists.
Why should I be a member of the Chamber?
Consider becoming a Chamber Member as a business strategy. Did you know that 44% of consumers are more likely to think highly of your business if you are a chamber member? Also, 63% of consumers are likely to do business with you in the future.
Membership will get you connected with other members to build meaningful relationships. Local business is brought together through networking events, such as Chamber Connections, Morning Coffee get togethers, ribbon cuttings, support on social media and many local events.
The Meredith Area Chamber promotes trust and public awareness and by being part of the membership directory, you can increase your direct virtual exposure to help your customers find your business.
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Listing on the Chamber Website with a link to your business
- Opportunity to share your marketing materials in the Visitor Information Centers
- Receive Chamber notifications through our EBlasts, Mailings and Social Media
- Opportunity to utilize the Chamber to share your message or event on the website, Social Media or Constant Contact, one Eblast for your businesses per year
- New Business Ribbon Cuttings/Open Houses
- Host Chamber Connections event at your location or partner with another business to share the event
- Attend morning coffees at the Chamber to network with other members
- Staff Referrals at the Visitor Information Center and phone calls
- Opportunities for marketing in the Chamber brochure which is available all over New England through the 30,000 copies printed and distributed
- Rent prime brochure space at our two outdoor Visitor Information Center locations, in Center Harbor and Meredith
- Access to Chamber Member mailing list including one set of Membership Labels
- Several sponsorship levels available for our members at our Annual Meeting, Lakes Region Fine Arts Festival, Coffee Hours and more
- Opportunity to present or attend an educational or informational session sponsored by the Chamber
- Ability to post open positions on the Chamber Jobs Board COMING SOON
Other Services Available – contact the office for more information!
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION: $500 Annually
Banks, credit unions, brokerage firms, etc.
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP: $250 Annually
All businesses except financial institutions, lodging establishments, independent realtors and self-employed home-based business professionals.
INDIVIDUAL SELF-EMPLOYED, HOME-BASED BUSINESS:
Professionals working from home such as consultants, coaches, cottage industries with no employees, etc.
LODGING ESTABLISHMENTS: $250 Annually plus $5 per unit
Motels, hotels, resorts, bed and breakfasts, inns, cottages, vacation rental units, etc.
REALTOR: $75 Annually
Independent Realtors who may or may not work for a larger institution. The level would not be for the entire affiliate / main office.
INDIVIDUAL: $50 Annually
Volunteers, retired individuals, students, young professionals, political leaders and job seekers looking to connect to the business community. This will not include a listing in the Chamber on-line directory.